The lovely Howard, sent this to me. Because his blog is so wonderful, I felt that I would be doing him an injustice if I didn’t at least say thank you and answer the questions.
Hey, I’m also super-competitive (not my finest character trait) so getting an award is awesome!
So, as stated by the rules. I am supposed to post seven interesting things about myself. Then award other bloggers who I feel deserve this honor.
So, here are some factoids about me…
1) I have been homeless and lived in a shelter for three months.
2) I have been just about everywhere except Australasia
3) I once got the Australian cricket team so drunk on a night out in Johannesburg that they lost to South Africa the next day
4) I can surf, scuba dive and sail…
4) I love to sing but sound like next doors cat – NO SERIOUSLY…
5) I didn’t believe in love at first sight or marriage until I met my husband…
6) My favourite place in the world is the Maldives…
7) My favourite saying is:- “If you can’t be good be careful, if you can’t be careful don’t get caught and if you get caught – Don’t blame me!”
So last but not least, some nice nominations. Now I don’t follow that many Blogs, although I read a lot regularly – maybe fifteen tops? So, nominating is hard yet easy at the same time. I believe in quality not quantity.
So I am only nominating two for this award:-
http://fabricatedfables.wordpress.com/ – In Pickles own words below – Plus she’s got talent!
My name is Miss Pickles (I’m 12 years old) and this blog is for publishing my stories to the General World. I love writing and have aspirations to become an author, so I’d love some advice from any actual writers to improve my writing.I’ve known for about five years that I want to be a writer of some sort, though at one point I wanted to be an archaeologist, and I’ve written lots of assorted bits and bobs.
My next one doesn’t need a nomination – She’s just been Freshly Pressed. However, I was so glad to see that she was still around I simply have to nominate her!